Bradley Cooper claimed that he did all but one of the stunts in his new movie 'Limitless,' and he revealed on Tuesday that Hollywood stuntmen and women might have one of the toughest jobs in town. In 'Limitless,' Cooper's character Eddie Morra discovers his full potential by taking a top-secret drug and tests his physical boundaries in various stunts including the only feat the actor handed over to a stuntman - jumping off a cliff into water. "I have a hole in my ear so I can't actually go into the water like that," said Cooper at the movie's New York premiere. "I probably would've done it actually, like an idiot, and been in the hospital." The pharmaceutical industry frequently makes major advancements, so we asked Cooper what he would do if the fictional drug in the film was made available to the public. "I would probably learn as many languages as I could and then I'd probably learn to play instruments -- pretty boring," Cooper admitted. Alyssa Milano co-stars in the flick and she showed up on the red carpet wearing "maternity pants and a cute top that [she] found." She has a baby on the way whose sex has not been revealed. 'Limitless' hits theaters March 18.
[Read full story on The Insider]
[Read full story on The Insider]
No comments:
Post a Comment