Monday, November 21, 2011

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Officially Over

ASHDIVORCE1_wide.jpg
Demi Moore will divorce Ashton Kutcher after six years of marriage.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," she told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Ashton then took to his Twitter page to send a message to his fans: "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK," he wrote.

As In Touch previously reported, Ashton surprised Demi for her 49th birthday ? with a trip to the Caribbean earlier this month. And although ?they tried to have a fun weekend and not focus on the past,? a friend says, the past continued to haunt the couple.

Jennifer Lopez Penelope Cruz Naomi Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment