Friday, January 20, 2012

Access Hollywood?s Shaun Robinson's Tips for Surviving the Red Carpet

shawn1_wide.jpg
Access Hollywood?s Shaun Robinson ? who will be schmoozing with A-listers like George Clooney and Brad Pitt at the Golden Globes this Sunday ? shares her five red carpet survival tips exclusively with In Touch.

1. Happy hour. ?I drink several glasses of water early enough in the morning so I feel refreshed. Then I don't drink anything until after the big show is over.?

2. No one sees her knickers! ?There's no room for VPL ? that means "visible panty lines"! So, on a big awards show day, my saving grace are the thongs with the super-flat edges.?

3. Time for the ballet. ?I fold up a pretty pair of ballet slippers to put in my clutch. They feel like heaven when your feet swell at the end of the day.?

4. Ready for her close-up. ?Kissing and award shows go hand in hand, so I slip a thin case of Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips inside my clutch.?

5. Test drive your ?do. ?You want to look pulled together, so don't try a new hairstyle ? or makeup, for that matter ? the day of the ball! Either go with a tried-and-true look or do your hair the day before as a test run."

50 Cent Jay-Z Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment