Saturday, June 23, 2012

Amy Childs models her new swimwear range?

Blimey, there?s no stopping Amy Childs is there? She?s fast approaching the realm of Katie Price.

The former TOWIE star has launched her first swimwear range as an extension of her spring/summer 2012 clothing collection.

If you like her style then you can get your hands on the collection from her website. They do start at �50 quid though so you might wanna get saving.

Speaking about the range, she said: "I am so excited to be launching my very first collection of swimwear on the UK fashion scene,

"All of the bikinis and swimming costumes are perfect and I love each and every one of them!

"I can't wait to see women wearing my bikinis and costumes by the pool and beach this summer!"

Ok, so she might have said these words but we?re guessing she didn?t write it. There?s not one ?oh my gawd? in there for starters.

On another note, why the hell does she want a boob job? They look perfectly fine to us.

John Travolta Jersey Shore Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment