Saturday, May 21, 2011

Justin Bieber to Release Female Fragrance


Justin Bieber knows what women want. Especially because, more often than not, the answer is simple: him.

But now the 17-year old who has already come out with his own line of nail polish has announced he'll release a perfume because, let's face it...

"The way a girl smells is very important to a guy," he told Women's Wear Daily. "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."

And, really, is there any place a girl would rather be?

Performing in Paris

The scent will be titled "Someday," retail for $35, be available in June and, because Justin Bieber is rather awesome, all proceeds will benefit charity.

[Photo: Fame Pictures]

Ken Jeong Kesha Nicole Kidman Naomi Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment