Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Elle Fanning Covers Teen Vogue February 2012

She's growing up right before our very eyes, and Elle Fanning is featured on the cover of the February 2012 issue of Teen Vogue.

The 13-year-old actress dolls up the publication's front page shot by photographer while opening up about topics including her acting method, crush on Ryan Gosling and relationship with sister Dakota Fanning.

Highlights from Miss Fanning's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Teen Vogue!

On acting while in school:
"Some people do piano lessons after school; I do movies."

On working with big name celebrities:
"I always feel like they're just a name?like they're not real at first. Then once you get to know them, you're like, That's Scarlett and Matt! It's not, like, Matt Damon."

On her acting method:
"I never really pull from experience. I just sort of make believe. That's why I like acting. You can create or imagine anything. It's not like I've fallen in love but I've had crushes and things."

On her crush on Ryan Gosling:
"Me and my friends saw Crazy, Stupid, Love, and we were freaking out. Everyone falls in love with him after that."

On her relationship with Dakota:
"I remember the first time Dakota asked me for fashion advice about what to put with what. I was like, My big sister is asking me?"

On dressing her age:
"I'd much rather look like a two-year-old than a 21-year-old."

Tony Danza Naomi Watts Julia Robers

No comments:

Post a Comment