Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TV Faves: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do

Note to readers:� This blog post refers to events that occurred in recently aired episodes of “Supernatural .”� If you’re a fan who isn’t caught up on it, you may encounter spoilers.

It was the thought of going on without Bobby that made it clear: I’m on the verge breaking up with “Supernatural“. This time I mean it.

To clarify, my parting of the ways with the Winchesters would, for the most part, be emotional. Watching TV for a living means commiting to view a little bit of everything, from “Sons of Anarchy” to “Bridezillas.”� I do my best to live up to that challenge, which means I cannot completely quit “Supernatural”.

But each of us forms relationships with some TV…

Ken Jeong Jodie Foster Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment