Monday, June 27, 2011

Audrina Patridge & Corey Bohan: Hermosa Beach Lovers

Enjoying some much-needed time off, Audrina Patridge was spotted out in Hermosa Beach yesterday afternoon (June 26).

Joined by her boyfriend Corey Bohan and a few friends, the ?Hills? hottie grabbed a bite to eat at Cantina Real before heading to Waterman?s bar for a few drinks.

In a recent interview, Audrina talked about her love for bikinis and her upbringing near the ocean.

"I practically grew up in the water. I knew how to swim by the time I turned 4. I don't even think twice about wearing a swimsuit because it's always been a part of my lifestyle, but I have girlfriends who are so afraid to show their bodies, they won't take off their towels at the beach or pool. It's a shame because everyone can look good in a suit."

She continued, "So many women will buy one they see a celebrity wearing, thinking it'll look good on them too. But often it doesn't flatter their figure. Be open-minded. Even if you think you know what works on your body, you may be really surprised by the results."

Breaking Dawn Michael Jackson Ozzy Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment