Monday, June 20, 2011

Cheryl Cole Speaks on X-Factor Ousting


In a matter of weeks, Cheryl Cole has gone from the X-Factor judge we were most excited to see... to someone without a job.

Earlier this month, Simon Cowell tried to explain what happened with the British pop star - who was removed from his show's judging panel after just a couple days of auditions - and now Cole herself has spoken out for the first time about the flap.

Cheryl Cole Cleavage Shot

Dear X-Factor: WHY?!?

“Hi my Gorgeous ones," Cole wrote on her blog. "It’s me! I wanted to talk to you all direct, and first and foremost thank you all for your continued love, unbelievable LOYALTY and support and remind you that I love you all to bits. Where do I start? I have had the weirdest past few weeks (nothing unusual there though.) I wouldn’t even know how to begin to tell you all about it."

She continued:

“It also breaks my heart a little when I hear that some of you worry about me and need to know that I am ok.

“I have had the time that I have not had in so long to just chill with my loved ones and do the normal things that I like to do. See my friends and family and be with my doggys. It feels long overdue and sooooo good, even my feet are happy to not have to wear a pair of high heels.

“I’ll speak to you all soon when I have some new news, until then I salute you... lots of love and cuddles. Love me CC x.”

[Photo: Pacific Coast News]

David Duchovny Eva Longoria Parker Lily Collins Dax Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment