Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peter Andre gives his opinion on the Kerry Katona/CAN split drama?

We suspected it would only be a matter of time before Peter Andre would make a comment on the whole Kerry Katona and CAN split drama, which is exactly what he?s done in his New magazine column this week.

"Everyone keeps asking me what went on between my manager Claire Powell and Kerry Katona, but it?s between those two? said Pete ? who was obviously not in the mood to divulge any juicy inside details. The singer ? seen here in these pics outside of the ITV studios yesterday - added:

"I haven?t spoken to Kerry since but that?s not unusual as we often go weeks without ringing each other."

"Kerry is still my friend but, for the last 18 months, I?ve seen Claire protect her with her life and she only ever had her best interests at heart."

He concludes:

"I hope Kerry knows what Claire did for her. Reports say Kerry has been meeting up with Mark Croft again but I have no idea if this is true or not. I just hope she knows what she?s doing."

Course she doesn?t know what she?s doing, this is Kerry Katona that we?re talking about!

T.I. Norah Jones Alexander SkarsgÄrd Jimmy Kimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment