Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace talks to This Morning about Amy Winehouse's death...

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace appeared on This Morning today to talk about how she?s struggling to come to terms with Amy Winehouse?s sudden death.

Speaking about her unlikely friendship with the tragic singer, the former Big Brother contestant ? pictured leaving the ITV studios after her interview ? explained she first met Amy three years ago:

?She'd seen me on Big Brother, at my worst, and she wanted to meet me. Our mutual friend set it up. I was very honoured to meet her. When we met, we just clicked straight away.?

The 32-year-old then went on to reveal she?s received a barrage of abuse in the wake of Amy?s death over claims she was some how to blame and there?s even rumours that Mitch and Janis Winehouse banned her from attending yesterday?s private funeral.

?I'm heartbroken anyway, losing Amy. I just want her back. But to have this thrown at me, and all the Internet hate that I'm getting now.

?The messages have been just vile and it's hard because it's not true. There's not a scrap of truth in it.?

On Sunday it was widely reported that Amy was spotted stumbling out of a taxi with Aislyene the night before she died and she was supposedly in such a state she had to be helped inside, but Aisleyne insists this wasn?t the case:

?The papers are saying the last time I was with her we were drinking. In fact the last time I was with her was in her house, in her kitchen, we were drinking tea and having a girlie gossip as I would with any friend. Just talking about guys.?

Bon jovi Kid Rock Jay-Z Eva Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment