Friday, July 22, 2011

Justin Bieber: I?m Going on Vacation

He?s been a busy pop star for the past few years, and now Justin Bieber is planning on taking some time off from his crazy career.

The ?Never Say Never? singer told press he?s looking forward to having a vacation just like any other guy his age.

Bieber explained, "I've been working so hard, I'm taking a month off. It's been great to just think and enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm still growing up, and when you're working every day, you don't really get a chance to figure out who you are. So with the time off, I'm able to think, pray and just kind of grow up."

He continued, "Favorite thing to do in the summer? Have barbecues. I can barbecue. I mean, I don't make the sauce very well, but I can grill. No, [I can't cook]. I can just grill and stuff."

Alexander SkarsgÄrd Mila Kunis Ellen Degeneres Nicole Kidman

No comments:

Post a Comment