Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rebecca Ferguson celebrates her birthday after splitting from Zayn Malik?

Considering she has just split up from her boyfriend Zayn Malik, Rebecca Ferguson was looking surprisingly upbeat last night.

The X Factor singer stepped out to celebrate her birthday with a pal in Liverpool yesterday shortly after confirming her split from Zayn, saying:

?I?m happy I?ve decided to be single ? my children, my family and my career are now my world.?

Pals close to Rebecca say that the singer is just putting on a brave face though, one of them revealed:

?Rebecca?s gutted. Saying she was fine was a complete bluff for the fact that she?s heartbroken. Zayn?s upset too ? he was getting a lot of pressure to be single for when the band start to release music.

?In the end they just realised it would be better if they were both unattached.?

Despite the age difference we thought these guys made a really cute couple. We wouldn?t hope a potential reunion is still on the cards.

Kevin Federline Rami Malek Gwyneth Paltrow J Woww

No comments:

Post a Comment