Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Salma Hayek's Lakers Family Fun

Stepping out for an evening of sport, Salma Hayek was spotted at the Los Angeles Lakers basketball game last night (April 17).

The ?Desperado? actress was joined by her husband Francois-Henri Pinault and his son as she watched the home team lose to the San Antonio Spurs, with a final score of 112-91.

In a recent interview, Salma confessed that she almost said goodbye to her acting career after giving birth to her daughter Valentina.

?I think if you are young and you have children, you still have so much to prove. When you have children later in life, you lose a bit of that urge for working. At the time, I was thinking, I can do another movie that may or may not work, or I can be with my child, nourish her, and not miss a moment of this precious time. And if my career is going to end in two years, what?s the difference, anyway??

Salma also noted that her hubby encouraged her to continue pursuing her acting passion. ?He told me, ?You feel like this right now, but when Valentina grows a little older, you are going to want to go back, and it might be too late. You are so smart, so talented. You have so much more potential. Don?t you want to see where it will take you??

?I was always trying to make people believe in me, and then I found someone who believed in me more than I believed in myself.?

Cameron Diaz Mark Walberg Leonardo DiCaprio

No comments:

Post a Comment