Monday, December 20, 2010

'My Strange Addiction' Preview: Eating Toilet Paper, Sleeping With Appliances and More

Filed under:

My Strange AddictionTLC is no stranger to absurd shows that are often more spectacle than substance. Will 'My Strange Addiction' (Wed., Dec. 29 at 9PM) be any different?

'My Strange Addiction' tells the tales of those compelled to do weird stuff. A woman eats toilet paper. Another sleeps with her blowdryer. One woman eats laundry detergent. "It's my dirty secret," a voiceover says in the promo for the new series.

Each episode of the 12-part series will only be a half hour. Will it be enough time to get to know the people behind the addiction? Check out the trailer below.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/12/20/my-strange-addiction-preview-eating-toilet-paper-sleeping-wi/

Kate Moss Naomi Campbell Conan OBrien Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment