Friday, January 28, 2011

The 'American Idol' Honor Roll: All Hail The Ex-Boyfriend

20110128-aihrbolin.jpgSometimes I wish what Randy said two nights ago -- that this season of American Idol is "the unassuming season" -- would come true.

In a way, yes, it has. Maybe it's just me, but there certainly have been a lot of hopefuls who don't look like they'd impress but end up doing more than that. A part of me wants to blame it on the proliferation of classical instruments in indie music. But I realize not everybody is into it, so we'll end up with pop upstarts who'll slightly border on brash. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing: We do need our Katy Perrys and our Lady Gagas, but we need a little variety too.

Mission Impossible Gwyneth Paltrow Jim Carrey Wyclef Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment