Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kelly Osbourne: Ex Cheated with Transgender Model

It was one heck of a breakup, and Kelly Osbourne's relationship with Luke Worrall was reportedly destroyed by a transgender model.

Worrall allegedly had an affair with 21-year-old Elle Schneider, who was born male and is currently undergoing gender reassignment.

Schneider told press, ?I had no idea what was going on [with Kelly]. He told me that everything with Kelly was over.?

But Osbourne and Worrall were trying to work their relationship, until Kelly found chat messages between Luke and Elle.

Elle explained, ?Luke immediately told her that I was just a friend. That he had nothing with me. But I guess she saw right through it. It was quite obvious through the messages that he was sending me that that was a lie."

Michael Bolton Anna Nicole Smith Tiger Woods Mission Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment