Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chris Jericho: I Joined 'Dancing With the Stars' to Make My Son Smile

Filed under: ,

Exclusive: Pro wrestler Chris Jericho guest blogs about why he joined 'Dancing With the Stars.'

A lot of a people have been asking me why I decided to do 'Dancing With the Stars.' There are many reasons, and the feeling I had Monday night when I finished in first place was one of them. (Technically I finished in a three-way tie for first, but that's nitpicking now, isn't it?)

After a case of the jitters in week one, I was ecstatic with my performance in week two. I really felt in the groove, in the pocket and in the moment. I also felt like I was wearing a World War II army helmet with all of the goop and greasy-kid stuff that was squelched (fun word!) in my hair.

But that's part of the fun of 'DWTS,' isn't it? Every day is a veritable Halloween, where everyone can wear as much spandex, rhinestones, guyliner and hair products as they want and still look somewhat cool doing so. It's the epitome of show bizness, baby!

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Paula Abdul Justin Timberlake Ed Helms Jim Carrey

No comments:

Post a Comment