Friday, September 23, 2011

Demi Lovato Announces Next Single


She's been making the media round - The Tonight Show, Good Morning America - and playing "Skyscraper" for millions of viewers, but Demi Lovato is already plotting her next radio release.

It will be a dance track titled "Who's That Boy," which features Dev and included the lyrics: "I've been staring at ya/ And I could do it all night/ You're looking like an angel/ With the kind of body that needs a spotlight."


Demi Lovato Thanks Her Fans

Lovato released "Unbroken" on Tuesday and tells MTV of the album:

"I think it's grown-up, but it's not too grown-up. It's not tasteless. It's growing up with my fans. It's [like] I'm not a kid anymore, but I'm also not a full-grown woman either. So I'm in that in-between stage, trying to figure out where that is. So I'm figuring it out, just like my fans are."

Demi is working on the music video for "Who's That Boy" as we type.

Bret Michaels Elisabeth Hasselbeck Ken Jeong Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment