Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mark Wright lashes out after Lauren Goodger reveals she aborted his baby?

Lauren Goodger and Mark Wright called time on their relationship about a month ago now and so far things have stayed relatively amicable. Until now?

During an interview with OK! magazine 24-year-old Lauren revealed that when she was 20 she fell pregnant with Mark Wright?s child, but they both decided to abort it as they weren?t ready to be parents.

She said, ?I've been pregnant before with his baby but I chose not to have it. I was only 20. No one knows except my close family.?

THEY KNOW NOW!

Laruen continued, ?I was still living with my mum, our relationship was so volatile and we weren't ready for a baby. I'd be left in the flat and he'd go off with other girls and we said, ?Let's wait till we're more settled?.

This morning, shortly after learning Lauren had sold her story to OK!, Mark angrily Tweeted:

?After all those years. Disgraceful if u ask me. What money does 4 some people.?

To which Lauren hastily replied, ?Karma gets us all that's y u hav done loads interviews on me last 3weeks!! Lyin also! u r the money grabber not me Im aloud 2 stick up 4myself.?

Mark hit back, ?That makes sense? I have proof that I haven't earned a penny from any interviews & never would unlike u. Anyway keep being bitter I wnt bite.?

Oh dear, it?s getting really ugly, isn?t it?�Great, that's just how we like it.

Beyonce Bono Ewan McGregor Lea Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment