Saturday, October 22, 2011

Katherine Heigl: Hollywood Pit Stop

Looking to refuel her white luxury SUV, Katherine Heigl was spotted at a gas station in Hollywood yesterday afternoon (October 20).

The ?Grey?s Anatomy? gal looked snazzy in a light brown mountain coat as she topped off her tank and drove off to her destination.

Katherine recently gushed about her adopted daughter Naleigh and her budding passion for fashion.

?She?s a total girly girl. ?I had my stylist over and we were working on the outfit for tonight, and she had a slew of beautiful shoes and jewelry and clothes. Naleigh Moon loves all that stuff ? she put on these crazy stilettos. She?s [almost] three years old and her foot?s this big. But she could clomp around in these stilettos I think are impossible to walk in.?

?She?s really chatty now, and she gets this little attitude ? not a bad attitude, but a very grown up, saucy attitude that blows my mind because I don?t even know where she?s picking it up from. Unless it?s from me, which would just be upsetting.?

Tori Spelling David Letterman Donald Trump Anna Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment