Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rob Kardashian Escapes DWTS Elimination

robdwts1_wide.jpg
Although her younger brother has made it farther on Dancing With the Stars than she did, there?s no love lost between Kim and Rob Kardashian. The Kardashian clan came out in full force to support Rob last week, but it looks like he needed them more than ever for this week?s elimination round! Rob fell into the bottom two and narrowly escaped elimination, sending Chynna Phillips home instead. ?I don't want to go home, so obviously it's an uncomfortable situation and then to see two people go home who are very talented also sucks. It's always very scary to be there. I thought we had a great dance. We've been improving and I just want to work real hard this week and hopefully be even better next week. So thank God we're still here.?

As for supporting his sister Kim in her TV wedding debut, Rob says he has yet to watch the second half of the wedding spectacular in its entirety! ?My sister Kim was like, ?You have to watch part 2 of the wedding because I supported you on DWTS so you have to go home and watch it.??

But we don?t blame him for not watching! Rob received a lot of criticism for his weight on Part 1 of Kim?s Fairytale Wedding, but that isn?t stopping him from getting healthy and showing off on DWTS. ?I'm going to try to do a little more cardio and eventually show more skin down the road because I watched one of her old partners, Gilles. To me, it was really intimidating to watch. He got like a 30 and then a 29 and he had his shirt off the whole time? All right, that's cool.? Is Rob ready to take his shirt off? ?Not now, no. Not at all. I would love to but not yet.?

Woopie Goldberg Jennifer Hudson Miley Cyrus Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment