Monday, March 12, 2012

Demi Lovato's VIP Treatment at LAX

Getting ready to board a flight, Demi Lovato was all smiles as she made her way through LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on Monday (March 12).

With her smartphone in-hand, the "Skyscraper" songstress was said to be on her way to Austin, Texas as she walked into the terminal wearing dark shades paired with a black cardigan, jeans and chunky boots.

And it sounds like Miss Lovato was rewarded with some VIP treatment at LAX, as she tweeted earlier today, "COOL! I'm "Platinum Status" at the airport now because I've flown so much.. Don't have to take off my shoes anymore!!"

On the flight, the 19-year-old must have been listening to some tunes to get her ready for her Austin trek, as she messaged, "Listening to "Save a Horse..." by Big & Rich on my "TEXAS" playlist.. Makes me wanna party!!!"

Josh Holloway Spencer Pratt Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment