Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kim Kardahsian donates the value of her wedding gifts to charity

Ah it?s a tough one, isn?t it? What do you do when you have a masshoosive wedding, invite thousands of people, get given ridiculous gifts and then file for divorce 72 days later? �Well, if you?re Kim Kardashian you calculate how much the gifts were worth and then donate that money to charity.

It has been reported that Kim donated $100, 000 for the gifts and then double it as a little something extra.� Apparently she wrote each guest a letter saying:

?I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation, an organization that I am very passionate about.?

Yeah it has taken you awhile and really considering it?s estimated that you made $17.9 million from the sham wedding, we think it?s the least you could do. Anyway find out more in the video above.�

Tiger Woods Woopie Goldberg J Woww

No comments:

Post a Comment