Monday, March 5, 2012

Nick Cannon: "I'm Putting Family First!"

ncan1_wide.jpg
After his year started off with a slew of health scares, workaholic Nick Cannon is getting back to what matters most ? his well-being.

?I?m getting my health together,? the singer and TV/radio host, who was hospitalized on January 4 for partial kidney failure and again the following month for blood clots in his lungs, told In Touch at Teqa?s one-year anniversary party in New York. ?I?m taking time to rest, and getting at least six hours of sleep.?

After stepping down from his New York radio show on February 17, Nick is also making more time for his wife, Mariah Carey, and 11-month-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan. ?I?m putting family first!? he insists. He may be slowing down, but Hollywood?s man about town won?t leave the spotlight entirely ? Nick will resume his hosting duties on America?s Got Talent in May.

Lauren Conrad Emma Roberts Andrew Garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment