Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rosie Huntington Whiteley's Nobu Night Out

Currently spending time back in her homeland, Rosie Huntington Whiteley imbibed on a night out on the town in London, England on Friday (March 9).

The 24-year-old model/actress bundled up in an animal print jacket as she and her gal pals hit up the popular Nobu Restaurant on Berkeley Street for some tasty Japanese cuisine.

The sighting comes just after Miss Huntington-Whiteley received praise from actress Megan Fox, who she replaced in the mega-popular "Transformers" franchise.

Talki0ng with Next Movie, Megan dished, "I haven't seen it so I don't know what she's like in it but I think having seen her around she's a very likable girl and I don't think she did anything wrong by taking that part."

Fox, who's promoting her upcoming film "Friends with Kids" at the moment, added, "I mean Mike [Bay] wanted her in the movie. She was a model and she was like, 'Yeah, I'll be in Transformers 3'. And I've only heard good things about her so I have nothing negative to say."

Neve Campbell Fergie Lauren Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment