Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen Declares: I'm Grandiose, Not Gonna Die!


In his latest rant - this time to TMZ, from his own backyard - Charlie Sheen insinuated that long-time publicist Stan Rosenfield lied in October when he claimed that Sheen's Plaza Hotel breakdown was due to an allergic reaction.

As a result of this statement, Rosenfield issued the following statement this afternoon: "I’m unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned."

Sheen's response to this decision? "Pussy. He's not allowed to quit, so you’re fired."

Explain Yourself!

Yes, it's just another few hours in the life of Charlie Sheen. Shortly after he went off to NBC and ABC regarding his status as a role model for his children, the star spoke with TMZ and said he was disappointed in how those interviews were portrayed.

"I had an expectation, and the result was not something I thought it would be. And that's on me. Whatever, life goes on."

Among other topics Sheen touched on: his father, his kids and Heath Ledger...

On his 10-month old kids: "Everybody here is parenting the kids. They're running into walls, but they're screaming 'Da-Da' when they do it."

On his father's recent defense: "I respectfully allow him to maintain those beliefs and those opinions. I don't support them ... He doesn't live inside my brain. I'm the only one who does ... No disrespect, but I'm 45 years old. At some point, respect and embrace that. I have five kids."

Is he crazy? "I'm grandiose."

Does he fear suffering a similar fate to Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger? "It's not a one-size fits all. That's what people don't seem to get. That's all I'm going to say about it. Don't do drugs that are just supposed to be administered in a hospital at home. Read the frickin' labels."

Erykah Badu Diddy Matt Damon Jeff Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment