Sunday, February 27, 2011

Latest Charlie Sheen Rant: Defeat Not an Option!


Charlie Sheen is at it again.

The crazed actor, whose rants against Two and a Half Men and creator Chuck Lorre gave CBS no choice but to effectively cancel that sitcom, called in to Pat O'Brien on the radio today.


Charlie Sheen Responds to Chuck Lorre

In the face of reports that state Sheen will NOT be paid for the remainder of this season, the cocaine lover railed:

"Defeat is not an option. They know what they did was wrong; they are in absolute breach [of contract]. I did nothing wrong... I expressed an opinion, I have the first amendment and I have an army marching behind me, to quote Eminem.”

Sigh. Someday, people might actually comprehend the first amendment. It simply states one cannot be jailed for expressing one's opinion. It has absolutely nothing to do with an employer punishing an employee for his words or conduct.

Referring to Lorre and collaborator Lee Arohnson, Sheen says “these guys are a couple of AA Nazis and just blatant hypocrites," while adding that CBS executives ought to be lining up to thank him. And do other things to him:

“I put a billion dollars in the studio’s pockets and I put half a billion dollars in Chuck’s pocket. I should of been walking in to massages and hand jobs. Yeah, I said it!”

You can listen to the entire interview at the official Loose Cannons website.

Bradley Cooper Ken Jeong Kate Beckinsale Ryan Gosling

No comments:

Post a Comment