Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TV's Hot Hunks Get Styled Up for GQ March 2011

Dressing up the cast members of TV favorites, finalists for the Best New Menswear Designers in America competition showed off their style choices in the March 2011 issue of GQ magazine.

The fashion-apt finalists did their best to deck out male members of hit shows including Treme, MTV?s Skins, Friday Night Lights, Community, Mad Men, and The Vampire Diaries.

Getting the honor of clothing up the hunks of "Mad Men," Kirk Miller said of his inspiration, "My father really enjoyed clothing; it was his passion. One of our first trips was to London to see his tailor and shoemaker. I think I was 8. At the time, I figured everyone probably did that with their dad."

Being given the chance to dress "The Vampire Diaries" stars, Alexander Wang offered up a must-have, saying, " Wilted, washed T-shirts?ones that look like they were slept in and pulled on the next day. They're modern and comfortable, and they mold to your body so they feel totally personal."

Meanwhile, Rick Klotz showed off his eye for good looking ensembles on "Skins" stars. Klotz said of his inspiration, "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits."

Tori Spelling Lorenzo Lamas Lauren Graham Jay Leno

No comments:

Post a Comment