Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brittany Show Debuts New Red Hairdo

Treating herself to a swanky evening out, Brittany Snow was spotted at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood last night (May 1).

The ?John Tucker Must Die? cutie looked lovely with her new red tresses along with a black lacy dress and brown fur-lined jacket.

Brittany?s next movie ?96 Minutes? is a new genre for her, as it?s a bit more gritty than film?s she?s taken on in the past.

She explained, ?Well, I initially got the script like four years ago and I loved it. I thought it was really intense and that the story was a very important story to tell. I met with the director Aimee Lagos, and she told me it was all inspired by true events, which just made it that much more interesting. I stuck with her the last four years pretty much just begging her to do it, and then it finally came together. My friend Evan [Ross] got cast and then Christian [Serratos], so that was really exciting -- but from the beginning, this has been something that I've been very passionate about.?

As for her experience making the film, Snow shared, ?If you know Evan, you know there's no not having fun. He's a really playful, fun guy, and that actually led to some difficulties because he and I are really close friends and we were constantly joking around. He would be making me laugh and then I'd have to go into hysterically crying. Now, he can cry at the drop of a hat and not have to work himself into it at all, which I don't understand, but I ... I can't do that! [laughs] It was a lot of playing around and so as intense as the movie is, we got along really, really well. We all became like a family. I know that sounds kind of, you know, cheesy, but it's true. I think was really important for the movie because we felt really safe with each other.?

Jay Leno Carrie Underwood Eva Longoria Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment