Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inside Serena Williams' Olympic Prep

serena1_wide.jpg
With less than 100 days to go until the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, tennis star Serena Williams is giddy with anticipation. ?This Olympics means the most to me,? the superstar athlete, designer and businesswoman told In Touch at the Empire Hotel in NYC on April 27. ?The Olympics in Sydney and Beijing were so far. In London, I?ll be more connected with the world.?

So to prep for the big competition, Serena increased her intake of fruit, grains and nuts. ?My sister, Venus, is a vegan and we live together, so I started cooking more vegan food.?

Serena is also catching up on sleep as much as she can. ?Sleep doesn't come easy for me, so I started using Sleep Sheets, which is an all-natural sleep aid that just dissolves on your tongue,? says Serena.

And of course, the stylish athlete has already picked out what she is going to wear on the court. ?I redid one of my favorite designs with a back cutout that I wore at Wimbledon. For the Olympics, I made it in red, white and blue,? she tells In Touch.

Hopefully she?ll be adding a gold accessory to her ensemble!

50 Cent Jay-Z Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment