Friday, August 26, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Gets Back to Work

She?s been on a self-imposed career hiatus for quite some time, but yesterday (August 25) Sarah Michelle Gellar was spotted on the set of her new CW show ?The Ringer.?

The ?Buffy the Vampire Slayer? hottie looked to be enjoying herself as she filmed scenes for the upcoming fall season, sporting a blue top and black trousers.

And while some celebrities would rather just pay someone to fix things around the house, Gellar is more likely to give it a go herself.

?When something goes wrong I take it very seriously and I do not stop trying to fix it until it is done. I will only call someone out as a last resort because my greatest fear in life is having to call someone, like the plumber, out and he comes and says ?Oh, you just have to turn this thing?. It happened with the cable guy once. I tried everything I could to fix it. But he came and he gave me ?that? look and just said ?It?s unplugged.??

?Being female and blonde they just give you that look like the one your parents give you when you are small. It makes you feel so stupid.?

Sandra Bulluck Klloe Kardashian True Blood Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment