Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Terrell Owens Rehabs His Leg on 'The T.O. Show' (VIDEO)

Filed under:

Terrell Owens rehabs his leg on 'The T.O. Show' The NFL regular season is just a couple of weeks away, and Terrell Owens is still sitting on the sidelines, rehabbing and hoping a team will pick him up. Before anyone takes a chance on him, he needs to show his left leg is completely healed after an ACL tear. Owens gave us a glimpse into that rehab process on 'The T.O. Show' (Mondays, 10PM on VH1).

"I know that if I don't get my knee right, I'll probably never ever play football again," he said. "Nobody really knows the extent of my injury, so my mindset is just to really just go into this rehab session on day one, put my head down, full steam ahead, and just keep going forward."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Mila Kunis Ellen Degeneres Nicole Kidman Ben Affleck

No comments:

Post a Comment